- Main Must-Sees
- Less Pressing Locals
- Specific Sights
- Revisits!
Therefore, without further ado (and these are really in no specific order):
- Japan - Namely Tokyo and Tokyo Disneyland.
- China - The Great Wall of China? The Terra Cotta Warriors? Real Chinese food? Yes please! And of course we can't forget Hong Kong and yes, Hong Kong Disneyland.
- New Zealand - I honestly had no desire until I saw Lord of the Rings. Whatever.
- Kenya - Safari, please.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo - Yes, this is because of a book. Congo by Michael Crichton. Deal with it.
- Morocco - One word: Casablanca.
- Chile - I really want to go skiing here, especially because their ski season/winter is our summer :o)
- Turks & Caicos - I read an article about these islands in...I want to say late 2002. I've wanted to go ever since.
- Croatia - The more I see about this country, the more I want to go! Maybe a cruise or a Contiki trip, we'll see.
- Norway - Mainly for the Fjords, but this is a place I could tack on easily if I do get to Sweden, which is on my Main Must-Sees list.
- Russia - Russian history intrigues me. And I did a report on the Trans-Siberian railroad in middle school. So.
- Greece - This should probably be on my Must-Sees list, but I had to drop off a few places.
- Turkey - Like Croatia, the more I hear about Turkey the more I want to visit!
- India - I think this one should be self-explanatory, and it's up there with Greece on places that should be a Must-See but was unfortunately dropped off because that list was already far too long.
- The United Arab Emirates - Pretty much because of Dubai.
- And just so I don't jinx anything, I'm going to say Austria, Czech Republic and Hungary. Because I want to visit all three and have plans to do so this summer :o)
I totally have a hierarchy like this! And the hardest ones are the "revisits" for me because a lot of times I want to share my favorite places with others!
ReplyDeleteMeri
merigoesround.blogspot.com
The Greek Islands are STUNNING. I holiday there most because my boyfriend is Greek himself so we go to Athens to see his family and then out to the islands to holiday on the beaches :)
ReplyDeleteIt's just amazing!
http://flossyblossom.blogspot.com
Hong Kong is great, but I'd suggesting waiting a little while for Hong Kong Disneyland. I wasn't so impressed, but they're adding to it. And there's a Shanghai Disney park planned, so if you wait long enough you can hit that up as well.
ReplyDelete