Recently, I've faced some interesting expressions when revealing that my fiance and I have chosen Carnival Cruise Line as the carrier for our honeymoon later this year, and despite feeling that I have the ability to explain our choice, I find myself thinking that people still don't get it. Poor Carnival...they really do have a bad rap. They're the party cruise line, man. Stuffed to the brim with rednecks and rowdy teenagers/college students. Their ships are old and everything, everything is sub-par.
Umm, yeah, sure, maybe--if the only Carnival cruise you ever go on is their little 3- or 4-day Bahamas cruise. But what I did in 2005 was cruise on Carnival's 6-month-old Valor; a week-long cruise to the beautiful Western Caribbean. And what we're doing later this year is cruise on Carnival's year-old ship Dream, also to the Western Caribbean because as it happens, Carnival picks by far the best Western Caribbean itineraries. Mexico, Belize and Honduras? Yespleaseandthankyou.
Just as an FYI: the travelers were myself, my parents, my two younger sisters and my now-ex Jason...but only my parents and Jason and I were over 21 ;)
So without further ado, I bring to you a week on Carnival Cruise Line--maybe not the "best of the best", but certainly something I'd recommend...to an extent.
SUNDAY:
My first impression of the room was that it was much bigger than the room I had on Royal Caribbean's Monarch of the Seas in 2000. Granted, the Valor is a much newer ship, but the room was very nice...not too small, tastefully decorated, and the picture window was literally big enough to sit in (which I did many a-morning before actually getting up and doing anything worthwhile). The one complaint I have about the room...no clock! It was really frustrating having to locate my [now ex-]husband, Jason's, watch or turn on the TV every time I wanted to know what time it was...especially since the time on the TV didn't change when the ship's time did.
As for our luggage: my family had three cabins, and the luggage came piece by piece. Three of us had it before dinner, two had it right after dinner, and I didn't get mine until about 7:30-8:00 PM. Thankfully, we were all smart enough to pack a nice (as in, not shorts and a t-shirt) change of clothes in our carry-ons, so we all had clean, decent clothes for dinner. I would definitely suggest packing such a change of clothes :)
We all ate a quick lunch on the Lido deck...we had burgers and fries...the fries were really good and the burger was one of the best I have EVER had, and I'm not exaggerating...for the rest of the week, we were always hoping that the burger place was open.
![]() |
| Community burger! No kidding though, that burger was awesome. |
We went to the show at 8:45 that night...it was okay. The comedian who was on right after the Valor Dancers was pretty funny, at least. After the show, we went to karaoke in the Paris Hot Lounge. We got there just before 9:30 and it didn't really get crowded until almost 10...it was tons of fun, especially after a few drinks! My parents actually stayed up until 12:30 AM (I have NEVER seen them up that late), and I sang a lot, because after singing by myself, my sister wanted to sing with me, and then I sang a [very sad] rendition of "Summer Nights" with a very drunk newlywed...his new wife didn't mind, because she knew I was married, and the whole thing was just very fun.
MONDAY:
I also did a bit of shopping, and was surprised at the selection in the shops. There were plenty of Carnival souvenirs, and even some shot glasses from the different ports of call...the alcohol selection wasn't the best, which is why I chose to buy my alcohol on Cozumel, but that's another story for later in this review ;) Jason bought the bingo cards (three for $20), and he said it was very worth the money to buy them earlier in the week, because you can play all week on that $20. If you don't buy them then, you can buy them mid-week at "El Cheapo" Bingo for $10 for a strip of three.
This night was the first formal dinner...Jason and I went to the Captain's Cocktail party in the Eagles Lounge prior to dinner, and sat with a very nice older couple from New York. After that, we headed straight down to our seating, and this dinner turned out to be the best of the week, in my opinion. The pumpkin soup was great, the Caesar salad was good (the dressing wasn't quite thick enough for my taste, but that's just me), the lobster was amazing, and the Riesling wine that they had on the dessert wine list was one of the best Rieslings I've ever had. I had the tiramisu for dessert, and although it was served very differently from any other tiramisu I've ever had (sort of like a custard with the lady finger on the side), it was delicious.
![]() |
| Trying to take nice formal night pictures on the top deck...too windy! |
TUESDAY:
![]() |
| Beautiful Goff's Caye off the coast of Belize |
![]() |
| Swimming off Goff's Caye |
For the shows that night, they had a different comedian, followed by a juggler. The comedian was pretty good, and the juggler was awesome...and actually funnier than the comedian. We went to bed soon after the show, as we were docking early the next morning and had another excursion to catch.
WEDNESDAY:
![]() |
| Snorkeling off Tabayana Beach |
![]() |
| The Valor docked at Isla Roatan |
The show that night was a tribute to Frank Sinatra and Sammie Davis Jr...the singer and the band were certainly talented, but if you're not a big fan of Sinatra and Sammie Davis, this show probably isn't for you.
We had decided to go to karaoke again that night...thankfully, we got there early (9 PM) and were the second people in line. If we had arrived any later, we probably wouldn't have gotten seats for all six of us...so if you plan on going to karaoke any night besides the first night, get there before 9:15!
THURSDAY:
For breakfast, we went to the Washington Dining Room again. The service was a bit slow, and although the French toast was good, half of my pieces (I had a double order, which is four halves) were not cooked all the way through.
![]() |
| Hell, Grand Cayman |
![]() |
| Turtle "Farm" on Grand Cayman |
![]() |
| Look at that blue water! |
![]() |
| "80s" night at the club |
FRIDAY:
We ordered breakfast in our room again this morning (yes, I have my lazy moments, even on vacation). We had put on the room service card that we would like it between 9:20 and 9:40 AM, and it came about 9:30 AM. Just bagels and fruit again, but it was good--they did, however, forget the honey for my hot tea. (Sad to say that there's a bit of a pattern developing here...)
![]() |
| My sisters and I at Chankanaab on Cozumel |
![]() |
| The Valor docked in Cozumel |
![]() |
| Back on the ship for some dinner... |
![]() |
| With our yard drinks at Fat Tuesday's |
![]() |
| Yeah...we had fun ;) |
SATURDAY:
![]() |
| Being silly on the Lido. That's the only explanation I have for this ridiculousness. |
That night, we spent some money in the casino (not a bad selection of slot machines, I must say, although Jason was very disappointed that they didn't have Texas Hold 'em as one of their card games). I also have to wonder if Carnival, or at least, the people who designed the theme of the casino, know what a geisha is...Anyway, we also stopped by the Lindy Hop, which was pretty fun and not too crowded (we got there around 10:30, I have a feeling it might have gotten a little more crowded as the night went on). The piano man was not the best singer, but he was better than some of the piano men I've seen play in the past.
![]() |
| Enjoying our last night on the cruise! (Big sis and baby sis) |
Now, for some things we learned throughout the week:
-"Laws", the pool band, sounded good, but seriously only seemed to know about ten songs.
-If you drink a decent amount, here is some good-to-know info: it's cheaper to buy wine and champagne by the bottle if you want more than one glass; it is cheaper to buy buckets of beer if you are going to have four or more; also, it is a good deal to buy the daily special in the refill cup on your first day and remember to cart it around with you and use it for the drinks of the day for the rest of the week.
-I found it weird that many of the bartenders did not know how to make a Rum Runner on the rocks...
SUNDAY:
For breakfast, we once again went to the Washington Dining Room, where I learned that either baked apples are served cold, or the baked apple I had was just a really bad one. However, I also had the buttermilk pancakes, and those were just fine.
For debarkation, we did the "relaxation debarkation". This meant we had to have our baggage (except for our carry-ons) outside of our cabin by midnight on Saturday. We had to be out of the room by 9 AM, but after that, we were able to just laze around on the couches near the Java coffee place for about an hour or so. We got in line to disembark around 10:20 AM and eventually got to the airport at about 12:15 PM. Just FYI, the Port of Miami has no air conditioning, and most of the time we were waiting in line to go through customs was pretty hot and miserable, although once we got down into the main area, the line was almost constantly moving. Thankfully, we had a late flight and were able to check in, get through security, eat a sit-down lunch, and still have time left over. In conclusion, the debarkation was long and hot--when I went on my Royal Caribbean cruise, they did it by flight number and it was much easier, so in my opinion, Carnival really should work on their debarkation process. Due to weather issues and the usual incompetency of US Air, we didn't get home until about 4:30 AM Monday morning, but that is not Carnival's fault, so it is a different story for a different time, I suppose.
Now for my major complaint--I bought a bottle of tequila (a brand that is not sold in the U.S.) and a bottle of Cruzan banana rum (which at the time, I had never seen at any liquor store I'd been to in the U.S.) in Cozumel. I had to hand it over to Carnival when I boarded the ship Friday afternoon, as did everyone else who bought alcohol in the ports. They said it would be delivered to my room by noon the next day (Saturday).
Well, when it wasn't there by 3 PM on Saturday, I called the front desk. They told me that they still had a lot of alcohol to deliver, and that I would get it by 8 PM that night. When it still wasn't there by about 9 PM, I went to the purser's desk. The person I spoke to told me it would be there by midnight, but when I went to bed at 1 AM, it still wasn't there, and when I got up at 7 AM the next morning, guess what, STILL no alcohol. At this point, when I called front board services, they said I had to go to the purser's desk. However, the purser's desk tried to tell me that they had no record of me ever handing over my alcohol to them, and then said they would reimburse me the $25 I had spent.
Needless to say, you can't buy two bottles of decent liquor for $25 in the U.S., so I asked if they could replace it with liquor from their store. Apparently, all they had left was Absolut Vodka (of which Jason had already bought a bottle), Crown Royal, and Cruzan Vanilla Rum. I took a bottle of the Vanilla rum and a bottle of Crown in exchange, but I made it very clear that I was not happy with the situation. If they had not confiscated my liquor in the first place, this whole issue never would have happened. The woman kept saying "I don't know what happened, I don't know what happened"...I replied, "I'll tell you what happened--either one of your crew members stole it, or you delivered it to the wrong room and the people who received it didn't have the morals to return it".
I did end up writing a pretty nasty letter to Carnival regarding their ridiculous alcohol policy and the trouble it caused me. They were kind enough to send me a $25 on board credit voucher for a future cruise...to be used within twelve months. (yes, I'm being really sarcastic here)
Now for my major complaint--I bought a bottle of tequila (a brand that is not sold in the U.S.) and a bottle of Cruzan banana rum (which at the time, I had never seen at any liquor store I'd been to in the U.S.) in Cozumel. I had to hand it over to Carnival when I boarded the ship Friday afternoon, as did everyone else who bought alcohol in the ports. They said it would be delivered to my room by noon the next day (Saturday).
Well, when it wasn't there by 3 PM on Saturday, I called the front desk. They told me that they still had a lot of alcohol to deliver, and that I would get it by 8 PM that night. When it still wasn't there by about 9 PM, I went to the purser's desk. The person I spoke to told me it would be there by midnight, but when I went to bed at 1 AM, it still wasn't there, and when I got up at 7 AM the next morning, guess what, STILL no alcohol. At this point, when I called front board services, they said I had to go to the purser's desk. However, the purser's desk tried to tell me that they had no record of me ever handing over my alcohol to them, and then said they would reimburse me the $25 I had spent.
Needless to say, you can't buy two bottles of decent liquor for $25 in the U.S., so I asked if they could replace it with liquor from their store. Apparently, all they had left was Absolut Vodka (of which Jason had already bought a bottle), Crown Royal, and Cruzan Vanilla Rum. I took a bottle of the Vanilla rum and a bottle of Crown in exchange, but I made it very clear that I was not happy with the situation. If they had not confiscated my liquor in the first place, this whole issue never would have happened. The woman kept saying "I don't know what happened, I don't know what happened"...I replied, "I'll tell you what happened--either one of your crew members stole it, or you delivered it to the wrong room and the people who received it didn't have the morals to return it".
I did end up writing a pretty nasty letter to Carnival regarding their ridiculous alcohol policy and the trouble it caused me. They were kind enough to send me a $25 on board credit voucher for a future cruise...to be used within twelve months. (yes, I'm being really sarcastic here)
Despite this ouchy on their part, in general I had a great time--obviously good enough to do it all again, anyway! The room and ship were beautiful, the food and service probably above average, and the entertainment top-notch. When one considers how much lower Carnival's prices usually are when compared to other cruise lines, the value for your money cannot be surpassed.

















No comments:
Post a Comment