My answer? "There's no way I can choose just one!"
I was, however, able to narrow it down to three. I will certainly, eventually, write long drawn-out descriptions of these trips, of why they were my favorites, etc. But for now, I'll say this--for me, what makes a trip one of the best is a combination of things.
- The place
- The overall experience
- And above all, the people I travel with or meet along the way.
So without further ado--my three best trips ever are ::drumroll please::
3) July 2007 Contiki tour, "Amsterdam to Barcelona". I wanted to take my sister to Europe for the first time and have a blast doing it...needless to say...mission accomplished. Here is my quick review of Contiki tours in general.
| Me, Natalie, Christy and Gordana enjoying Nice |
| Christy and I with some NOLA locals, all dressed up for the Superbowl |
1) September 2009, "Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Birthday Extravaganza" in Las Vegas. We took my baby sister to Vegas for her 21st...what more is there to say?
| First Vegas toast to Jenny's 21st birthday! |
No comments:
Post a Comment