Thursday, February 23, 2012

Surprise! A Video! :)

So in case you didn't know already (and how could you not, if you've actually been following/reading my blog? haha) - I love Vegas. But just as importantly, I love the Mirage Las Vegas.

Now, forgive me for the poor quality of the video that I'm about to share with you. I thought about editing out my voice, the background music, etc...but I think it's more amusing as is ;) This is the type of video that happens when you arrived in Vegas at 10 PM the previous night and immediately started partying, stayed up until 5:30 in the morning, woke up at 10 AM and started drinking by 11:30 AM...and then three hours later checked into your mega-suite for an awesome weekend and decided to take a video of said suite. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment