Monday, December 5, 2011

Hotel Review: Ibis Praha Old Town

source
This is a typical Ibis - smallish room, but clean. Great location right next to a shopping center, a few minutes' walk from the Powder Gate, 10-15 minute walk from Old Town Square. We had the breakfast included; not sure how much it costs if you add it upon arrival but it was pretty decent. Staff were fairly friendly and free internet in the rooms was nice (the internet/computers in the lobby were very slow and time was limited).

My only real "complaint" is that they force you to use the elevators, which (despite there being three of them) are extremely slow. One morning I left my room, walked to the elevator, pressed the button and realized I'd forgotten something. I was able to go all the way back to my room (one of the farthest from the elevators) and pick up what I'd forgotten...and still get back about 30 seconds before one of the elevators stopped to pick me up! I don't understand why they won't just let you use the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment