Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top 10 US Food & Wine Destinations

TripAdvisor recently announced their Traveler's Pick Food & Wine Destinations, and of course I had to check out the list. The one that really jumped out at me was the list of the best US cities for food and wine.

Of course, it probably helps that I've visited 8 of the 10 cities they listed. Some of the places - NYC and New Orleans, for instance - felt like give-ins. Others didn't surprise me that much, either - namely Chicago and Las Vegas. But I was very, very pleasantly surprised that Charleston and Asheville made the list as well! Especially Asheville, as it's really so close and actually fairly similar to my beautiful home city of Greenville, SC ;)

Check out the list and let me know what you think. Do you feel that any of these cities didn't deserve to be on the list? If so, can you think of a city that should have been on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment