Monday, September 5, 2011

Hotel Review: Courtyard by Marriott Boston Cambridge

source
The most concise thing I can say about this hotel is that it is a great place to stay, but it is pretty pricey. The hotel as a whole was clean, the staff friendly and helpful. Our room was a decent size for a city hotel, the bed was very comfortable, and we had a great view of the river. The only complaint we had about the room was that the toilet was worse than a cruise ship toilet when it flushed.

The hotel itself is in a decent location, although not really a comfortable walking distance to many of the places we went to--Central and Harvard Squares, for instance. Because it wasn't quite as close to things as I would have liked, I think it was a little expensive for what you get, overall (between the price of the room and the $24 per night cost of parking).

1 comment:

  1. I've not been to Massachusettes since I was a tiny little girl! It sounds fun to visit again, but I guess I"m looking for more of a budget trip :)

    ReplyDelete