Monday, January 24, 2011

Hotel Review: Four Seasons Vancouver

source
I stayed here for one night before embarking on a Princess Alaska Cruise Tour. The price was exorbitant but well worth it, as this hotel had, very possibly, the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in. All of the front desk/concierge/bellstaff were friendly and helpful, and the hotel location was ideal as it was an easy walk to the Gastown area as well as being part of the Pacific Centre mall.

One thing I will say is that even for a Four Seasons, the food--especially the room service and the dinner at the main restaurant--was ridiculously overpriced. We stayed at a Renaissance Marriott in Seattle at the end of our trip and the room service prices were literally half that of the prices at this hotel. All in all though, due to the comfort of the room, the location of the hotel, and the staff, our stay at the Four Seasons Vancouver was a great one.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    She's a Golden Retriever, she'll be 9 this year! So getting a big stiff in the back legs :)

    I've never been to Vancouver... only spent any reasonable length of time in Toronto and that was about 10 years ago! My friend is living over at Big White ski resort just now so I may think about going out to see her at some point!

    http://flossyblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete