Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hotel Review: Chamonix's Hotel Prieure

source
I was only at this hotel for one night, and it was as part of a large group, but I was fairly impressed. It is very convenient to the center of Chamonix, as well as being clean, and the rooms were of good size for a European hotels. The heated towel bars were nice as well! Our room even had a view of the glacier, which was cool. Our tour had an included dinner here and not only was the dinner very good, but the drinks at the bar were very well priced. My one complaint was that we ate breakfast somewhat "late" (I want to say it was around 8:30 AM) and they were pretty cleared out of most of the decent breakfast food with no obvious movement to replace or restock anything. Still, if I were to ever return to Chamonix, I would certainly consider staying here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment