Monday, March 15, 2010

The Waiting Game

I hope I'm not the only one who has this problem.

Whenever I have a few vacations looming in front of me (which is more often than not, nowadays), I always seem to be more anxious for the vacations that are farthest away. For instance, I am going to Chicago next month. My boyfriend Steve and I have been trying to make it out there to visit some friends of mine since late last summer...I have never been to Chicago...yet I find myself obsessing over the Disney cruise we have planned for May! And even worse than that, since late 2008 we have been talking about taking a trip to Europe in the summer of 2011. We finally decided that a big portion of that trip should be a Eastern Mediterranean cruise and that we would prefer to sail with Royal Caribbean--but their 2011 Europe dates aren't available yet! Maddening, especially as they are coming out this week, but I'm already tired of waiting. Planning a trip to Europe is a huge undertaking, especially with the cost nowadays...it would help for us to get some tentative dates and cruise ideas now so that we have over a year to save.

(Really, I'm just an extremely impatient person and want to know what my choices are, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment